For our classroom courses the following refund and cancellation policy applies:
- Cancellations made within 1 week of receiving your order will be fully refunded, unless the cancellation period falls within 3 weeks of the start of the training (see below).
- After the 1 week cancellation period:
- More than 6 weeks before beginning of a course: Full refund.
- 6 to 3 weeks before beginning of a course: 50% refund.
- Less than 3 weeks before beginning of a course: Not refundable
- In case you are not able to attend a course due to illness, etc. your course seat may be taken by a colleague.
Whilst every effort is made to avoid changes to our course programme, we reserve the right to cancel any course. Courses will only take in place in case of sufficient registrations. If number of registrations is below the required minimum, you will be informed not later than 1 week before beginning of the course. In case of cancellation by us, the full course fee will be refunded. We cannot however reimburse the cost of any pre-booked travel arrangements and suggest that you might like to consider travel insurance to cover any significant costs incurred.