Benefits of e-Learning
- Worldwide access, all you need is an internet connection
- Lower costs, no travelling and lower tuition fees
- Increased productivity, the course can be followed in your own pace
- 8 lessons
- Over 250 slides
- Each lesson will take 30-45 minutes
- What is Fatigue
- Fatigue Mechanism
- Effects of Materials, Mean Stress, Size & Type of Loading
- Effect of Notches – Stress Concentrations
- Effect of Notches – Fatigue Properties of Structures
- Effect of Residual Stresses
- Effect of Surface Conditions
- Design against Fatigue
After the last lesson you will have the opportunity to test your fatigue knowledge. If you pass the test you will get a certificate stating that you have completed the course succesfully.
You will get access to the course for a period of 2 months.
Each registration covers only one person.