This course has the following modules:
- Fatigue Mechanism
- Effects of Materials, Mean Stress, Size & Type of Loading
- Effect of Notches (Stress Concentrations, Fatigue Properties of Structures)
- Fatigue Prediction using Nominal Stresses
- Fatigue Prediction using Local Stresses
- Design against Fatigue
- Fatigue of Welded Joints
- Load Spectra & Cycle Counting
- Damage Accumulation
- Effect of Residual Stresses & Surface Conditions
- Fatigue of Bolted Joints
- Effect of Environment
- Introduction to Macro Crack Growth
- Crack Growth & Residual Strength
- Crack Growth & Residual Strength Analysis
- Scatter & Reliability
- Fatigue & Damage Tolerance Evaluation
- Multi Axial Fatigue
This is a searchable database with fatigue data for a large number of materials, such as steel, aluminium, magnesium, titanium, nickel, copper and zinc alloys.
From time to time articles will be added to the Fatec Academy blog. In those articles, subjects like analysis and testing will be covered, and some case histories will be discussed.
30% discount on ebooks and software.