This course has the following modules:
- What is Fatigue
- Effects of Materials, Mean Stress, Size & Type of Loading
- Effect of Notches (Stress Concentrations, Fatigue Properties of Structures)
- Fatigue Prediction using Nominal Stresses
- Fatigue Prediction using Local Stresses
- Design against Fatigue
- Fatigue Mechanism
- Fatigue of Welded Joints
- Effect of Residual Stresses & Surface Conditions
- Load Spectra & Cycle Counting
- Damage Accumulation
- Fatigue of Bolted Joints
- Effect of Environment
- Macro Crack Growth
- Residual Strength
This is a searchable database with fatigue data for a large number of materials, such as steel, aluminium, magnesium, titanium, nickel, copper and zinc alloys.
From time to time articles will be added to the Fatec Academy blog. In those articles, subjects like analysis and testing will be covered, and some case histories will be discussed.
30% discount on ebooks and software.