Introduction to Fatigue
1. What is Fatigue
2. Fatigue Mechanism
3. Effects of Materials, Mean Stress, Size & Type of Loading
4. Effect of Notches – Stress Concentrations
5. Effect of Notches – Fatigue Properties of Structures
6. Effect of Residual Stresses
7. Effect of Surface Conditions
8. Design against Fatigue
2. Fatigue Prediction using Nominal Stresses
3. Fatigue Prediction using Local Stresses
4. Load Spectra & Cycle Counting
5. Damage Accumulation
6. Scatter & Reliability
This is a searchable database with fatigue data for a large number of materials, such as steel, aluminium, magnesium, titanium, nickel, copper and zinc alloys.
From time to time articles will be added to the Fatec Academy blog. In those articles, subjects like analysis and testing will be covered, and some case histories will be discussed.
30% discount on ebooks and software.
Why an online platform?
An online platform has many benefits, like:
– Worldwide access, all you need is an internet connection.
– All information and content directly available.
– Lower costs, no travelling expenses.
– Increased productivity, you decide when to work.
Who will benefit from the Fatec Academy?
The Fatec Academy is a must for novice and experienced stress engineers, structural designers, test engineers, maintenance engineers and engineering managers. But also engineering students interested in this topic will benefit.
What language is used in the Fatec Academy?
All content is available in English.
How can I subscribe?
Choose one of the membership plans on top of this page. Then add the subscription to your shopping cart and continue with the checkout procedure. Payment will be done with PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can use your credit card.
Note: only 1 person per subsription is allowed. If you want access to the Fatec Academy for large groups, please contact us to discuss the options.
When can I start?
You can start as soon as you have registered and received the login data. To login click on My Account in the main menu and enter your login data. After you have logged in, click on Memberships and there you go!
Does my subscription has a cancellation period?
No, you can cancel the subscription whenever you want. Membership access will continue until the end of the period for which is already paid for.
Unhappy with your purchase?
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, no worries – we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee.