Do you recognize this?
- A part of my structure is broken, but I see no signs of overload.
- I know my static loads, but I have no clue what loads are causing fatigue.
- I am using stronger materials, but I still get fatigue failures. Why?
- I thought my static stress analysis would cover fatigue, but it didn’t.
- I found some small cracks in a component. Is that dangerous?
What you want to know is
- What exactly is fatigue
- What loads are causing fatigue
- How can I control fatigue
- How can I improve my design
- Which factors are good and bad for fatigue
- What is the fatigue life of my structure
Start getting that knowledge – Join the Fatec Academy
Starts March 8, 2023
Class-room course (in Dutch)
Starts Nov 7, 2022
More about our In-Company Courses
Interested? Please contact us to discuss the possibilities of such courses.
What do others say about our courses
Have a look at the testimonials.