The Fatec Academy is an online platform for members offering an extensive fatigue course, access to a database with fatigue data, background articles and discounts on ebooks and software.
One online platform with all these options makes the Fatec Academy unique.
Subscribe now to get access to the Fatec Academy!
|Key Features||Fatec Academy||Course Modules|
|Background articles about fatigue|
|Discount on ebooks and software||30%|
|€ 590 / year||Prices differ per module|
This is a searchable database with fatigue data for a large number of materials, such as steel, aluminium, magnesium, titanium, nickel, copper and zinc alloys.
From time to time articles will be added to the Fatec Academy blog. In those articles, subjects like analysis and testing will be covered, and some case histories will be discussed.
The online course includes the following modules:
- Fatigue Mechanism
- Effects of Materials, Mean Stress, Size & Type of Loading
- Effect of Notches (Stress Concentrations, Fatigue Properties of Structures)
- Fatigue Prediction using Nominal Stresses
- Fatigue Prediction using Local Stresses
- Design against Fatigue
- Fatigue of Welded Joints
- Load Spectra & Cycle Counting
- Damage Accumulation
- Effect of Residual Stresses & Surface Conditions
- Fatigue of Bolted Joints
- Effect of Environment
- Introduction to Macro Crack Growth
- Crack Growth & Residual Strength
- Crack Growth & Residual Strength Analysis
- Scatter & Reliability
- Fatigue & Damage Tolerance Evaluation
- Multi Axial Fatigue
Have a look the video tour and learn more about the Fatec Academy.
What do others say about our fatigue courses
Do you want to know what other say about our fatigue courses? Click here!
Frequently Asked Questions
An online platform has many benefits, like:
- Worldwide access, all you need is an internet connection.
- All information and content directly available.
- Lower costs, no travelling expenses.
- Increased productivity, you decide when to work.
The Fatec Academy is a must for novice and experienced stress engineers, structural designers, test engineers, maintenance engineers and engineering managers. But also engineering students interested in this topic will benefit.
All content is available in English.
Add the subscription to your shopping cart and continue with the checkout procedure. Payment will be done with PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account you can use your credit card.
Note: only 1 person per subscription is allowed. If you want access to the Fatec Academy for large groups, please contact us to discuss the options.
You can start as soon as you have registered and received the login data. To login click on My Account in the main menu and enter your login data. After you have logged in, click on Memberships and there you go!
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, no worries – we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee.